Click on the puzzles listed below for a hint. Some puzzles have more than hint. Start with A, then B … The final hint will give you the answer.
Find the switch that is connected to the power plug.
- Read each clue to cross out robots that are incorrect.
- Work out which colour robot goes in which position
- Don’t forget to count bottom row
- Make sure you count the cube that connects his head to his body.
- Follow the example, noting if each switch is on or off
- If the switch is on then the line will be lit.
- Add the lit lines to make a number.
- Find and count the pieces on the table they are hidden in puzzles 1-7.
- Make sure you include the pieces on the table when counting.
- 5 = E because E is the fifth letter in the alphabet.
- Figure out the letter for each of the pieces found.
- Each correct answer will give you a letter.
- All the letters will make a word for your final answer.
To solve the mystery, enter the word into the webpage printed on the letter.