Puzzle Pack for Each child
Dedicated Party Host
Free Team Photo by email
Parents can relax and enjoy a cuppa
Each participating child
takes away one of our
Mystery Mail puzzle packs.
Escape Room Framed
- 75 minute Escape Room experience
- $350 fixed price for up to 6 children
- Saturdays & Sundays 10am, 12pm & 2pm
- A supervising adult to be on site at all times.
- Staff have “Working with Children Checks”
- Food can only be consumed in the Marquee.
Marquee (Optional Extra)
- Please contact us to check availability.
Kids Party Booking and Payment
Framed Kids Party
Marquee (Optional Extra)
- For party bookings, we recommend 12 to 15 years of age.
- Yes. We need to ensure that we have staff onsite to run the booking.
- A responsible adult must remain onsite at all times, in case of an emergency.
- The Escape Room “Framed” lasts for 75 minutes. Please allow for a total of 90 minutes onsite to cover the briefing before and photo after the game.
- $350 is a fixed price. It doesn’t matter if you have 2 children or 6 children. We have a flat rate to make it easier for the parents, as we know how hard it is to arrange exact numbers on the day.
- The maximum number of participants is 6 children. No exceptions, due to space available in the room.
- Our GamesMaster is there to assist with clues.
- We recommend comfortable clothing and enclosed shoes.
- No. You can leave the room at any time in case of an emergency.
- There is nothing that requires strength. All you need is brain power.
- No, all our rooms are family friendly. No live actors or jump scares.
- The space you are in is the size of a double car garage, if you are claustrophobic in that space I would suggest an escape room is not for you.
- We don’t have medical restrictions but we encourage you to discuss with us any medical limitations before booking.
- We recommend that you bring your reading glasses if you have problems with vision to ensure that you get the most out of the experience.
- You may encounter a few stairs in the facility so people with walking difficulties may require assistance. We suggest that you discuss any concerns with us to see if we can assist.
- No. We don’t allow cameras, videos or anything similar. As much as we want to share how exciting the things found inside the room, we do not want to spoil the surprise for anyone else.
- The room and puzzles do not change so knowing the answers from a previous game would remove the element of surprise. However, several customers have repeated rooms knowing this.
We request that children are restricted to the marquee area after their game, this is to avoid disruption to other games.
Please contact us to check availability.
- Other rooms are available for parties. Each room is limited on the number of participants based on size of room.
Absolutely! We can reschedule if provided with 24 hours notice before the booking. We do not offer refunds.
- We do not offer refunds or cancel bookings. We can reschedule your booking to another available time provided we have 24 hours notice to adjust staff rosters.
- An Exciting Birthday Party Experience!My daughter had her 12th birthday party at Elude. Easy to find and get to, great host and lovely facilities. As the parents, we relaxed in the outdoor area, having a coffee and a chat. The host, Darren, was great and helpful and managed the noisy party of giggling girls with ease. After completing ‘Perpetual Motion’ (the game) the girls enjoyed birthday cake and treats in the well set out outdoor area. The girls couldn’t stop talking ...Read this post...
- An absolute Ball at Elude Escape RoomsWe’re so impressed with the friendly service and clever details that Elude Games have put into their escape rooms. I was looking for a birthday party idea and location for my 15 year old son and his group of friends that would keep them active and engaged for 2-3 hours – not an easy task! They all had an absolute ball at the Elude Escape Rooms and it was a perfect choice for a teenage ...Read this post...